<$BlogRSDUrl$>

19 November 2011

Drugs Test (This was written by British Soldier) 




I work, they pay me. I pay my taxes and the government distributes my taxes as it sees fit. In order to earn that pay, I train for war and eventually deploy and I may be killed. I am required to pass a random urine test... for drugs, with which I have no problem.

... What I do have a problem with is the distribution of my taxes to people who don't have to pass a urine test.

Shouldn't one have to pass a urine test to get a benefits cheque because I have to pass one to EARN IT for them?

Please understand that I have no problem with helping people get back on their feet. I do on the other hand have a problem with helping someone sit on their arse drinking beer and smoking dope.

Could you imagine how much money the government would save if people had to pass a urine test to get a benefit cheque?

Please pass this along if you agree or simply delete it if you don't. Hope you will pass it along though, because something has to change in the UK!!!



Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?